Sweet September Succulents
(Numbers match with photos)
- Cut flower foam or styrofoam to fit container of choice.
- Using tho glue gun, secure foam inside container if necessary.
- arrange succulents by pushing into foam, calling space to add stone and/or moss.
- Hot-glue rocks and/or moss into place (two photos).
- Pour in art sand to caplet the look. There are many ways you can decorate with these no-maintenance plants! Simple or detailed they will liven up any room and be the perfect transition from summer to fall.