Patriotic Window Frame
(Numbers match with photos)
1. Remove glass from window frame (most remove just like a picture frame) to protect glass from paint and paint frame color of choice. We used white and then used the red and blue paint and created a splatter effect!
2. To create a splatter effect, dip the brush in a generous amount of paint and use your finger to “fan” the paint soaked brushes next to the area to be painted.
3. Once paint is dry, carefully replace the glass.
4. Paint your wooden letters and completely dry.
5. Using a hot glue gun, glue to your window panes.